Introduction

                                                                A Little About Me

Hey, I'm Zaina Riaz. At a very young age, I decided to become a filmmaker and produce content in the coming future. Over the years, I started to grow more passionate about photography, video making, and editing. I finally took my Media Studies in A levels to not only polish my skills but to also learn about the power of media over the lives of every individual. Thus, now I don't regard videography, etc. just as my hobby but something that I want to use for not only my benefit but for the benefit of society which is highly dominated by the media. Last year, my very hardworking team and I made an intriguing film opening which was a great learning experience, while this year I will be working on a music video. After my previous project, I plan on working more harder for the upcoming project. This year I'll be working with a very creative and hardworking fellow, Laiba Mehmood. 



Comments

Popular Posts